The Holy Diocese of Arusha and Central Tanzania celebrated Christmas Day with the anticipated solemnity and splendor. Hundreds of faithful people from every corner of the Iringa region gathered at the Kindamali Missionary Centre to attend the Divine Liturgy and receive the holy communion!
After mass, a rich meal was offered to all present so that our brothers in Tanzania enjoy both the spiritual and actual meal of the Christmas Day holiday.
The meal was an offering from:
- Pinelopi Oikonomaki in memory of Panagiotis, Eugenia, Elisavet, and Pinelopi
- Anonymously in memory of Louiza, Charalampos, Evangelia and Vasiliki
- Anonymously in memory of Anastasios
- Anonymously in memory of Pantelis Mpitopoulos
- Panagiotis Tsoleridi in memory of Theodora