The feast of Christmas was celebrated with dueveneration and splendor at the Holy Diocese of Arusha and Central Tanzania. Hundredths of faithful from allover the Iringa region gathered at the Mission Center of Kindamali in order to participate in the festive Divine Liturgy and receive the Holy Communion!
After the end of the Divine Liturgy, a rich meal was served to all faithful in order for our brothers and sisters in Tanzania to also participate in the material table of the feast.
The meal was offered by:
- Penelope Economaki, in memory of Panagiotis, Eugenia, Elisavet and Penelope
- Anonym, in memory of Luisa, Charalambos, Evaggelia and Vassiliki
- Anonym, in memory of Anastasios
- Anonym, in memory of Pantelis Mpitopoulos
- Panagiotis Tsoleridis, in memory of Theodora